Please Login
|skip to content|

Helping tenants transfer homes

print logo


HomeKey is for social tenants (currently living in rented property) who wish to transfer homes. This is also called a Choice Based Letting.

IMPORTANT: If you are a Swan Housing tenant, from the 1st July you can no longer apply for homes through HomeKey. Please go to, where Swan Housing homes will now be advertised. Go to the 'Partners' page for Swan to find out more information, or contact Swan Housing

Search for homes

  • Finding your next home is simple.
  • properties advertised on HomeKey.
  • Bid on properties from your landlord and other landlords
  • Read about Searching here
Smiling family holding toy house


  • Your landlord must be a partner of HomeKey to join.
  • Contact your landlord; get registered then look for a new home!
  • It’s easy! HomeKey matches you to any home which suits your needs
  • See if your landlord is a partner
  • Join today!
Photo of a smiling woman


Help and advice

HomeKey has advice and tips to help you move:


© HomeKey 2009